Monday, March 16, 2009

Brook and Sky




















I love getting great pictures of my girls! These were taken this afternoon while they were enjoying some tummy time. In the first picture, to be honest even I can't tell for sure which twin it is but I think it's Brook. In the second, Brook is on the left and Sky is on the right. The third picture is of Brooklyn and the fourth is of Skylar. The last is the same as the second but in color. I thought these polka dot dresses were just adorable! Harmony, you have great taste and such a sweet generous spirit! Thank you! I feel so blessed to have the ability to capture these absolutely priceless moments in my children's lives. They grow so quickly and before we know it, they have outgrown dozens of "phases" we thought would last forever! I catch myself all the time saying things like "I can't wait until they start smiling!" or "I wish they would hurry up and start talking so they could learn to say Mommy!". But the truth is, I wish they could stay just like they are for much longer than they actually will! Every day brings new accomplishments in their ever expanding world and it's my job to freeze as many moments in time as possible so we will never forget the wonder and awe of these very precious memories! Thank you all for allowing me to share my heart through photography. What a priviledge!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the pics! They are all so good- the girls personalities just shine through! And I must say... those dresses look perfect on them! :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete