Monday, December 21, 2009

Holley Family



The Holley family has been so much fun to work with! When they first hired me, they made it clear that they wanted a family picture that would be enlarged to a 24x30 to hang in a frame they already had. Anytime I know an image is going to be enlarged that much, it presents a special challenge so i took pleasure in making sure that every element I had control over worked perfectly together to create a crisp and timeless image that would be a beautiful compliment to their family room. Despite a cloudy and wet day at Shakespeare, we captured exactly what they wanted and then had fun shooting other fun and memorable moments! Many thanks to Amy for allowing me this valuable opportunity - I have enjoyed my time with your family immensely and am looking forward to our next session already!


No comments:

Post a Comment