Friday, February 5, 2010

Baby Hannah Rhyan















This family has stolen my heart! They are so lovely and an absolute JOY to work with. They heard about me through their neighbor who is friends with Lynn, Baby Tripp's mom. Like most of my new clients, they were referred through word of mouth. They actually live in my neighborhood just around the corner from us which made the session very convenient for them. Baby Hannah was around 3 weeks old at the time of our session and was a perfect angel considering all I put her through! As you can see in one of the above images, she got her revenge! She began tinkling through her mom, Jaimi's hand as I was shooting - I heard a squeal from Jaimi but just kept clicking away. What a priceless moment! Hannah may not like them too much in 20 years, but her family will still get a major kick out of them! lol Her big brother, JD was a blast too and I can't wait to capture some really sweet images of the two of them at our next session. Thank you so much to this wonderful family for allowing me to share in these amazing memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment