Monday, May 18, 2009

Alex Malpartida






















I have had the priviledge of knowing Alex Malpartida since he was a young teenager and I was 19 or 20 (which was only a couple of years ago! Haha!) His mother, Belinda, is one of my best friends so when she mentioned that he was in town and she would love to have some pictures of him, of course I offered right away! He is a college student in Jacksonville, AL majoring in computer science and is a truly stand-up guy. Looking at these edgy photos, you might not think it, but he has a humble and gracious spirit and is a complete pleasure to be around. He was a natural in front of the camera and his funky look translated well in pictures. I am so glad I was able to do the session before he went back to Jacksonville and I want to congratulate him on completing his first semester of classes! He is on the right track and I know I can speak for my friend Belinda when I say he is making his mother so proud! Thank you for looking and best wishes to Alex as he enters his second semester of college!






1 comment:

  1. Caryl, thank you for saying such sweets things about me! :)
    The photos are amazing. You truly are a talented photographer and a wonderful person :)
    - Love Alex

    ReplyDelete