Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oldies but Goodies!












I just wanted to post a few photos from previous shoots as a reminder that SPRING is in the air! It's time to book sessions for your spring photos and there are numerous locations around Montgomery and Prattville that are absolutely perfect for pictures! I am taking new session appointments almost daily now and I am so grateful to all of you who have taken the time to pass my name along to your friends and family. Word of mouth from happy clients is THE BEST advertising I could ask for!
On a personal note, my family and I are excited to be moving into our first home the end of May and although things will be very busy for a few weeks, I will still be booking and scheduling sessions as usual so don't hesitate to call me! Thank you again for supporting Caryl Lawson Photography and I look forward to some wonderful Spring shoots!









No comments:

Post a Comment