Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Haley Grace













I was honored to have a session with Baby Haley Grace last Saturday. She was three weeks old and is the daughter of a classmate of mine from Hooper Academy. It was so nice seeing her mom, Kindle, again and meeting the rest of her beautiful family. It's always a pleasure to reconnect with old friends and even more so when I am able to share in such a wonderful and miraculous time in their lives! Haley was an absolute angel during the shoot - very tolerant of all of my poking and prodding. She "graced" us with some sweet expressions and of course a few baby sprinkles (aka tee tee! lol). My friend and fabulous assistant Marica came along for this shoot and saw for herself why I am so blessed to be doing more and more newborn and infant shoots. It's really very rewarding and I hope to continue this type of work for many years to come! Thank you to Kindle and her family for opening their home to us for the shoot and being so patient and hospitable as we worked to get the perfect shots. You were all wonderful and I was so blessed to have the opportunity to get to know Haley. I hope to see you all again soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment