Monday, March 22, 2010

Alexis and Liberty 6 months




If you are a follwer of my work, you may remember my newborn images of these beautiful twin girls. You may also recall the "back story" but for those of you who are new followers, I'll fill you in. lol A few months after my twin girls were born (they are now 18 months), my husband and I were sitting in O'Charley's with our son, Cameron, who at the time was almost 6 yrs old. A couple approached us with a little boy and explained that they were pregnant and expecting twin girls and were sitting at a nearby table marveling at how similar our family dynamic was to theirs. Their little boy, Hoyt, was just slightly younger than our son.
It was through this chance meeting that the mom, Wendy, and I became good friends. She contacted me about pictures shortly after that encounter and I have had the honor of doing maternity, newborn, and now 6 month pictures of her twin girls. You can view her previous sessions in earlier blog posts. I am so grateful for the divine connections orchestrated by God! So many friendships have been birthed through my love of photography! A special thank you to Wendy for choosing ME as the lucky one to photograph her gorgeous family!


No comments:

Post a Comment