Monday, March 22, 2010

Unleash 2010















































In March, I had the priviledge of attending a Pastor/Staff leadership conference along with other staff and team leaders from my church, Destiny Christian center (www.Destinycc.com). The conference was hosted by New Spring Church (www.Newspring.cc), a 10,000 member church in South Carolina. It was an amazing day of teaching, vision, and inspiration. We all learned SO much and had a blast fellowshipping with other church leaders and staff! Of course, I had my camera in my hand virtually the entire time so these are just a few of the images I captured during the trip. I loved the pictures of our Pastor, Joey Elsky! He is so genuine and real and if you've ever been to Destiny, then you know what I mean! Btw, if you are looking for a church home, please email me and I can tell you all about Destiny! It's the most awesome church I've ever attended and God is doing some truly AMAZING things there! Come see what it's all about! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment