Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching up...

For those of you who follow my blog....thanks for hanging in there! LOL I've found it difficult to keep it updated as I've gotten busier and since Facebook has become a fabulous marketing tool for me, I always post sneak peeks there after every session and lately, I haven't gotten around to updating the blog! I'm going to try to get better but just in case you follow the blog and haven't seen me on Facebook, please look me up. I update my facebook page on a daily basis so you won't have to wait as long to see what's new! :-)

That being said, I've added several blog entries tonight in an effort to get caught up and I will be adding several more over the next few days. I'm adding them in the order of when the session took place although the blog will not reflect the session date. I've also updated the look and style of the blog so feel free to comment and let me know what you think. I was just a little bored with the old style. It needed a face lift! lol

Thank you all for hanging in there and continuing to read this! I'm hoping to have the time to start putting more of a personal touch on my entries every now and then....maybe share a little with you all about my life and family. So often, I look at websites of other creative professionals and wonder what they're really like in their off time...when they aren't shooting pictures or decorating cakes or planning huge events. I see their work as an expression of their talent, but often wish I could get to know them personally...so I could understand their passion and talent even better and get a glimpse into what life is like for them behind the scenes.

So, coming up soon, lol, I will begin sharing more about myself, for those of you brave enough to continue reading. lol I'll give you a glimpse into who I am at home when I have bananas all over my hands and my twins are screeching because I'm sitting at the computer on the other side of the baby gate! I might even share a normal every day snap shot of our kids that doesn't look like it could be in a magazine...because yes, I take normal pictures of my kids too - just like every other mom! lol

So that's what you have to look forward to in the coming weeks and I thank you all for taking the time to read this blog! Thanks and God bless!!!!

Caryl

No comments:

Post a Comment