Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Scott-Money Wedding






























Leigh and J.W. were referred to me through my photography teacher and mentor, Ryan Bartels. He and Leigh work together at Faulkner University and although he originally thought he was booked the day of their June wedding, he ended up being able to come down to Dothan and assist as a second shooter. It was an amazing experience working with this wonderful couple and shooting alongside a photographer I have so much respect for! Leanna also assisted me with this wedding and captured some amazing images of her own! All around it was a great opportunity and I am truly blessed to have met this fun-loving, laid-back couple. I look forward to more sessions with them in the future! Best wishes to the newlyweds!






No comments:

Post a Comment