Friday, January 30, 2009

Brooklyn and Skylar at 4 and 1/2 months


(Above) Brooklyn's feet


(Above) Brooklyn yawning


(Above) Brooklyn sitting pretty


(Above) Brooklyn


(Above and below) Brooklyn on left, Skylar on right



(Above) Skylar being silly


(Above) Skylar yawning


(Above) Skylar being silly again

I took these pictures today and the girls were so wonderful! They actually seemed happy about having their pictures taken. I must have caught them in a happy moment right after eating! I took so many it was hard to choose which ones to post but these are just a handful of my faves that really show their personalities. I'll be taking more soon-they are the perfect test subjects - not to mention I'll never have enough great pictures of my kids no matter how many I take!


No comments:

Post a Comment