Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Pricing Brochure






















I have compiled an initial pricing brochure that hopefully will help to address the many inquiries I've recieved regarding the price of sessions and print packages. I am new to offering print packages so please know that I am willing to be flexible and can customize print packages to meet your needs. If you are interested in receiving a brochure by email, please contact me at caryl.lawson@yahoo.com and I will be happy to provide one. I'm so excited about doing shoots for those of you I've spoken with already and I continue to be amazed and humbled by God's grace and provision. He is clearing the path for me to pursue this dream and I am so grateful each and every day for the opportunities He is placing before me. I begin an eight week photography course through AUM tomorrow night which I hope will help me to learn the technicalities of photography such as studio lighting, exposure, etc. This will enable me to provide my clients with an even better, more quality product and I am thrilled to learn any information that will allow me to do that! Thanks again to everyone who has supported me and encouraged me throughout this growth process!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl. Will see you in class on Monday, but wanted to let you know that I moved my blog to:

    photoboxstudios.wordpress.com

    Too many problems with Blogger - refused to let me post pictures from any browser on either a Mac or PC. Can't deal with that kind of stuff - too busy. Follow me there if you like.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete