Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Grace
























































































































I had the opportunity to photograph my best friends little girl today. It's not the first time I've photographed her though. I was blessed to be present when she made her grand entrance into this world 8 months ago and she will always hold a very special place in my heart. She is a beautiful, joyful baby and I loved photographing her! A special thank you to her mom, Harmony, for all of her help during the shoot (and for lunch!). It's always a pleasure spending time with their family and getting to "capture the moments that become their memories" is just a bonus!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I am so happy with the pics!!! You did such an outstanding job- my mom and sister even said "perfect" when describing that pic I sent of her in my mema's dress she made. I love you!

    ReplyDelete