Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great Expectations
























































































































It seems with every new shoot, I am given the opportunity to push myself and my abilities a little bit farther while having the time of my life! Laura and Matt Cobb are friends of ours. It seems like yesterday that we were mixing and mingling at their wedding reception in the beautiful gardens of Rocky Mount Bed and Breakfast here in Prattville. In reality it was about 3 years ago and now they are expecting a baby girl named Baylor Marie! What a beautiful family! We did the shoot at Rocky Mount B&B (which is owned by Matt's Aunt Sharon) and in addition to offering great nostalgic value, there was plenty of natural light pouring in through the windows which made my indoor studio set up much easier. I shot on manual and am finally beginning to feel like I've got the hang of it! Laura and Matt were great sports and gave me the freedom to really exercise my creativity which made for a fun and diverse portfolio of maternity pictures. I am so blessed to know this wonderful couple and I wish them both the best as they welcome their new addition! (Newborn pictures of Baylor will be posted shortly after she's born so keep checking back!)















1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC SHOOT, CARYL!!! It's such a privilege to get to watch as you grow from great to-- well, greater!!! =D So awesome!

    ReplyDelete