Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Moon



So this isn't that great of a picture (as far as pictures of the moon are concerned) but I was excited about the fact that I am learning about the manual settings on my camera! I mean, how many times have I tried to photograph a beautiful sunset or full moon and gotten a completely unimpressive picture? And that's if you could even tell what I was trying to photograph at all! Auto settings just do not enable us to capture things in low light that are beyond the reach of our flash. So what do you do? Shoot in manual! And I am finally understanding how that works! So the picture here of the moon is not exactly an awesome picture, but what it represents is so exciting! Just thought I'd share!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!! I really like your website!!! Its really neat!! You really take some really great pics girl!!! Im so happy that you have been able to follow your dreams and make them a reality!!! Congrats on the great work!!
    Leigha

    ReplyDelete