Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Baylor!












Several weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting Matt and Laura Cobb's maternity portraits while Laura was 37 weeks pregnant with Baylor Marie. Today I had the priviledge of meeting Baylor and I'm sure you will all agree that she is absolutely exquisite!!! She entered this world last Friday the 27th at 4:01pm weighing 7lbs 11oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches. I spent several hours at her house today during a very calm and low-stess newborn shoot (so much easier for mom and baby than having to load up and get out of the house!) in which Baylor was a perfect angel! She barely even cried! I am so happy for Matt and Laura and have enjoyed the time I have spent with them capturing these priceless memories in what will inevitably be one of the most important years of their lives. I am so grateful they granted me access into these intimate moments. What a special priviledge! The pictures above are just a sneak peek of today's shoot. I will post more in the next few days. Thank you for looking and feel free to leave comments congratulating Matt and Laura-I'll make sure they see your well wishes!






3 comments:

  1. These pics are priceless! Baby Baylor is beautiful and you captured such amazing moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Caryl!! The pic with the rings on her toes---!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So sweet!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really aren't words!!! That child is TOO adorable! And YOU are so extremely talented, Caryl!!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete