Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cameron














I took Cameron out today after school to get some outdoor shots but it was a little tricky with the twins in tow so I wasn't able to spend as much time with him as I would have liked. I got some good shots but I plan to do it again soon on a day when Chuck is home to watch the girls! lol I'm sure all you moms out there understand this common delimma all too well! Keep in mind, if you have children and need some updated pictures, Mother's Day is just around the corner! If you want custom portraits of your kids but feel like you can't afford them, just tell your family it's what you want for Mother's Day!!! Spring is a beautiful time of year for outdoor pictures-everything is in bloom and the weather is perfect! Contact me soon to book your shoot so we can get the prints by Mother's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment