Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Comeaux Family























































Yesterday was a first for me...my new career served as a catalyst to reunite me with a friend from junior high school! Amanda Comeaux (formerly Amanda Owens) contacted me via Myspace and asked about having a family shoot done with her husband and son. We set it up and yesterday, they drove from Birmingham to Montgomery to meet me at Southern Homes and Gardens for a 2 hour shoot. It was SO good to see her again and her family is just beautiful! I love catching up with old friends and after talking with Amanda about what they wanted out of their session, we just let loose and had fun! I feel confident they will be glad they made the drive from Birmingham-my only fear is that I am giving her too much to choose from (I edited over 20 more that aren't even shown here on the blog)! lol A more comprehensive sampling of their entire shoot can be seen by viewing the album through my myspace page.

1 comment: