Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby Taylor Kate












Baby Taylor Kate was born on September 30th (4 weeks early), weighing 7 lbs! Imagine if she'd been full term! Her mother, Lauren, drove all the way from Birmingham for our session and we chose to utilize the old world beauty and charm of Rocky Mount B&B (now a fabulous wedding and special event venue) in Prattville. Sharon, the owner of the B&B is related to Baby Taylor and also to Baby Baylor who is one of my "Baby Plan" babies. The house was a beautiful setting for the session and Sharon graciously allowed me to utilize an antique ceramic basin as a prop! It helped create a beautiful and timeless image that ended up being one of my personal favorites! I'd like to extend a sincere thank you to Lauren for making the drive to Prattville just so I could have the privilege of capturing these beautiful images and also to Sharon for allowing us the use of Rocky Mount. Taylor is a true beauty and I hope to be able to photograph her again soon as she grows and develops. Congratulations to both her parents! Feel free to leave comments and well wishes - I will be sure to pass them along! Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment