Thursday, November 5, 2009

Palmore Twins












Jonica Palmore brought her twin girls to Shakespeare a few weeks ago on a day that turned out to be just too cold for a photo shoot...we ended up rescheduling but not before I had snapped off several touching images that she ended up falling in love with even before we managed to get together for our re shoot. For the rescheduled session, we met again at Shakespeare, this time with Dad in tow, hoping to capture a perfect family picture. Well we captured the family picture and so much more! What a beautiful family and these girls remind me so much of my own blond headed blue eyed twin girls...they are so sweet and loving toward each other and I was amazed by their wonderful personalities and special bond. A special thank you to their mom and dad for choosing me as the one to provide these priceless images of their family!



No comments:

Post a Comment