Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whatley Twins







As a mother of twins and a member of the Montgomery Area Mothers of Multiples Club, I have a very unique connection with other twin and triplet moms that not only enriches my personal life but also offers me extraordinary opportunities to photograph many families of multiples in the river region. The MAMOM has organized 2 photo shoots now for members and their friends and families (with a portion of the proceeds going to the club) and I have been so blessed by the chance to photograph these unique families. The Whatley twins arrived at the Shakepeare Festival garden and immediately walked right up to me with arms wide open and gave me the sweetest, most sincere hugs - as if they'd known me forever! My heart was theirs from the moment I met them! And as you can see, they only got cuter with every click of my shutter! I am so grateful to their parents for allowing me to capture these very special images of their handsome boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment