Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Felicity!









































Felicity just celebrated her first birthday! She is the granddaughter of a dear friend of mine and I was so excited to photograph her today! She is simply beautiful and her sweet spirit is so visible in these pictures. She was so great in front of the camera and since my friend, Dawn, and I share very similar tastes where photography is concerned, I was able to simply capture her being....her! Even studio shoots can be candid and spontaneous if children are allowed to be themselves. I have fallen in love with this little girl and can't wait to photograph her with her big brother, Travis, very soon! Thank you to my friend Dawn, and Felicity's mom, Amber, for allowing me the opportunity to catch these absolutely priceless moments.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW Caryl this are just soooo sweet!!! I LOVE the one in the little tu tu looking dress. SOOOO adorable!! Great job in capturing her!!
    Leigha

    ReplyDelete