Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jackson Twins











































































































As a member of the Montgomery Area Mother's of Multiples Club, I have a very unique connection to several other moms who have twins and triplets. (In case you are new to the blog, my husband and I have a 6 yr old son and 9 month old identical twin girls!) The above images are from a fundraising photo shoot that took place at Southern Homes and Gardens last Saturday. We have two families-one family with twins and one family with triplets and an older brother. The session with the triplets will be posted after the family has had an opportunity to proof their images privately. Sarah and Savanah (above) are absolutely beautiful and acted as though being in front of the camera was the most normal thing in the world! (Just an interesting tidbit: they can't stand to have their bare feet touch the ground so I was very lucky to get the shot of their feet! lol) Their sweet spirits are evident in these images and I feel very blessed to have had the chance to capture their unique bond in photographs. What a rare treat! I hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!













No comments:

Post a Comment