Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NEW WEBSITE!!!

I am proud to announce that Caryl Lawson Photography now has a BRAND NEW WEBSITE with a comprehensive sampling of my work, information for prospective customers, and a client proofing area where clients can view each of their edited proofs online. You can also access this blog from the site and send me emails from the "contact" section of the page.
I will still be updating the blog with each shoot, but will now be including occasional information and special offers as well...so keep checking back! I am very excited about what this site could do to increase my business so please pass the link along to your friends and family! Thank you all for your support and encouragement over the past year. I hope to hear your opinions on the new site and hope you all have a wonderful week!
Visit the new site here: http://www.caryllawsonphotography.com/
You can also reach the site here: http://www.carollawsonphotography.com/ (just in case the unique spelling of my name causes problems! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment