Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby Baylor is 3 months old!






























Yesterday I was invited back to photograph baby Baylor Marie once again! I captured Laura and Matt's pregnancy with Baylor through a beautiful maternity session and when she was born, I was blessed to be the one to capture her newborn portraits. She is one of the most beautiful and sweet spirited babies I have ever laid eyes (or lens) on. As you can tell from her 3 month portrait session, she is calm and even tempered and extremely tolerant of having her picture taken! She acts as though she knows exactly what we are hoping to capture and she so sweetly humors us. Thank you so much, Matt and Laura, for giving me the opportunity to share these wonderfully precious moments in your lives. I feel truly honored to be able to provide you with these lasting memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment