Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Chase
















Baby Chase is finally here! He was born on 7-7-09 at 10:56a.m. weighing 6lbs 10oz and was 18.5 in long. Rhonda and I were planning a maternity session but Chase decided he just didn't want to wait any longer! He is simply perfect in every way and his parents are still soaking in the wonder of their new bundle of joy. His big sister, Lauren, is helping them so much and being very protective of baby brother. Rhonda is glowing with the radiance of new motherhood as you can see from these pictures and it truly blesses my heart to see how much she loves these portraits of her precious bundle! He was such a pelasure during the shoot - I am always amazed by how tolerant newborns are during photo shoots! Chase was especially patient with us and his sweet nature made it possible for us to get some of my most amazing newborn shots ever! Thanks so much to Rhonda and Dwayne for opening their home to me for this shoot and for allowing me the opportunity to get to know Baby Chase and document his first days with them! Thanks for looking and feel free to leave Rhonda and Dwayne congratulatory comments! I'll make sure they see them! Also, please visit my website at http://www.caryllawsonphotography.com/ to see more of my work. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment