Monday, July 20, 2009

Camryn





























Camryn's mom, Miss Emmy, was my son, Cameron's, Kindergarten teacher last year and we knew when the school year ended that we would remain friends for many years to come. So I was very excited when Miss Emmy called me to take pictures of her Camryn for the Miss Fountain City Pageant! She is such a beautiful little girl and SO photogenic! We had a blast in downtown Prattville and even though it was a brief shoot, it was a pleasure getting to see them again. We had fun imagining the possibilities of her Camryn and my Cameron ending up married...Camryn and Cameron. After all, her Camryn thinks my Cameron is handsome! How cute! Thank you, Miss Emmy, for giving me the opportunity to take these wonderful pictures of your daughter! I'll be rooting for Camryn in the pageant! I think she's going to steal the show!!! Best of Luck!







No comments:

Post a Comment