Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Vuycankiats























I had so much fun doing this session for my best friend and her beautiful family. I am honored to be "Aunt Caryl" to her children and would do pictures for them every weekend if they would let me! We actually shot on two separate days due to weather and I was amazed by how patient the kiddos were for both shoots. They are naturals in front of the camera and Donovan and Seth seem so eager to give me exactly what I want. Grace, their youngest, will always hold a special place in my heart - since I was in the room when she entered this great world. This is just a precious family and I am so blessed and priviledged to call them my best friends. I couldn't ask for more! Thank you to Eric and Harmony for allowing me to not only capture your family's memories, but to share in them with you as well. I love y'all!





















No comments:

Post a Comment