Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Baylor & Family





















This session with Baby Baylor and her family was incredibly fun! I always enjoy my sessions with the Cobb family and we are fortunate to count them among our friends as well as clients. Baylor is 6 months old now and the family wanted to get some group shots along with her standard baby plan session so we met at Rocky Mount Bed and Breakfast in Prattville for the shoot. Sharon, Baylor's Great Aunt, owns the B&B and not only was it perfect for our session, but it is also a popular wedding and special events venue. We captured many elegant and timeless images during the session and as always, had a wonderful time!
The Cobbs were among my first clients and I am so grateful for their continued support and encouragement. I have tested new techniques and equipment on them many times and always with fabulous results. They have willingly been my "guinea pigs" time after time and have passed my name along to several other clients who are now returning customers as well. There are images throughout my portfolio of these wonderful friends and I am looking forward to documenting many more years of happy memories for them!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog! A more comprehensive sampling of my work can be seen at http://www.caryllawsonphotography.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment