Thursday, October 1, 2009

Courtney's Maternity and Baby Connor





















I've known Courtney for several years and it's always exciting to capture memories for people I am already friends with. Pregnancy certainly agreed with her and she had a glow that was obvious in her maternity portraits. When she brought Connor to me for his newborn session, I was immediately enamored. What a beautiful baby boy! She had three specific poses she knew she "couldn't live without", so we focused mainly on those and I was amazed by how sweet spirited and tolerant he was of my poking and prodding. He allowed us to get these beautiful shots and I am so grateful to Courtney for giving me the opportunity to help her document this very special time in her life. Feel free to leave congratulatory comments for the new mommy! I'll make sure she sees them!

No comments:

Post a Comment