Thursday, October 1, 2009

Santana: Senior 2010








































I met Santana's mom, Dallas, through my church praiz team and felt an almost instantaneous connection with her. Santana is her oldest, a high school senior this year. Her two younger daughters are twins, so we had alot in common right from the start. Dallas and her three daughters are all beautiful (but don't take my word for it - you'll get to see first hand after their family shoot in November!). Santana is heading off to cosmetology school after she graduates but how she ever chose a direction is beyond me! She is so incredibly talented in a variety of areas, I'm shocked she could even select which avenue to pursue! She is an artist, dancer, designer, writer, and the list goes on and on. Something tells me she will be amazingly succesful at whatever she pursues. It was a joy getting to know her and she was obviously a natural in front of the camera. Her mom says this senior shoot will likely serve as the beginning of her modeling portfolio as well - which of course makes me very happy! I will be keeping this wonderful young woman in my prayers as she moves closer to beginning a new and exciting chapter in her life. Thank you, Dallas, for allowing me to be the one to capture these exquisite images. What an honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment